Tips on weight loss naturally
The wave of fitness has spread globally, everyone you come across wants to become fit and healthy. Getting rid of excess fats from our body is a starting point.
But blame it on our hectic lifestyles most of the times things go out of our control and we cannot concentrate on our weight loss goals. Weight gain invites several diseases like diabetes, infertility, thyroid, hormonal imbalance, stress. Instead of treating these diseases individually let’s look out for curing the root causes of these illnesses. Here are some tips and tricks which you can use in your day to day life and reap the benefits of healthy and disease free health.
- Add protein to your diet – by including pulses, legumes, dairy products, lean meats, eggs, and fish.
- Avoid processed foods – by avoiding packaged foods, artificial ingredients
- Eat fresh and wholesome foods
- Snack on fruits and nuts.
- Restrict sugar consumption.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water even before you feel thirsty
- Eat small meals.
- Eat every 2-3 hours to avoid starvation.
- Avoid carbs in forms of bread, rice, wheat
- Add fibre to your diet.
- Keep a log of your calorie intake.
- Eat in smaller plates, it helps your mind to feel full by eating less.
- Use natural oils for cooking like ghee, mustard oil, olive oil, sesame oil
- Take up a physical activity. Keep your regime simple and move gradually to more rigorous activities at your own pace
- Sleep for 6-8 hours.
- Cut down on tea and coffee, try green tea or other variants of tea.
- Give a gap of 2-3 hours between dinner and sleep time.
- Eat fresh home cooked meals.
- Write up meal plans.
- Practice portion control.
If you also live out of India and wish to loose weight under an expert nutritionist, register here.