Diet Tips from Nutritionist Nidhi Nigam.
Whether you are trying to follow a healthy diet or just on the journey towards weight loss, trying to stick to a routine can seem difficult especially in today’s hectic and on the go lifestyle.
Here are a few ways to stay on your diet routine.
- Plan ahead so you can look forward to eating.
- Focus on what you can eat and not what you are giving up.
- Eat frequent meals (every two to three hours).
- Eating a healthy breakfast can help you manage hunger throughout the day.
- Avoid overeating the night before.
- Add protein to each meal.
- Save alcohol for special occasions.
- Plan one day each week ( eg. Friday night) for treats — but even then stay conscious.
- Understand mindful eating. Learn to assess your hunger level.
- If you must eat at a fast-food joint, order salads, veggie options, and other low-cal dishes.
- Shop for groceries when you aren’t overly hungry, angry, lonely or tired.
- If you’re hungry but don’t want to eat yet, drink water.
- When entertaining, make sure there are foods you can eat along with your guests. When you’re a guest, discreetly find foods that fit into your plan and eat them.
Determination and Patience are the keys to be successful .
Nutritionist Nidhi Nigam says “I know that seems like a lot, but over time it becomes second nature. Then fat loss and better health have to happen”.
If you want to consult about your diet please contact Nidhi Nigam through healclinic.https://healclinic.in/alternative-therapy/india/bangalore/nutritionist/nidhi-nigam_CLIIND1072
Healclinic also provides online video consultancy .For booking your slot please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on phone or leave us a message on https://healclinic.in/contact-us